In 2009, our founders opened our 1st location in Downtown Toronto area. The idea was simple to serve the best tasting burritos using the fresh simple ingredients that you can pronounce, using traditional recipes at affordable prices. The small location became an instant hit with our guests appreciating the tasty burritos, generous sizes, great family atmosphere, friendly service and affordable prices.
The popularity of Burrito Bandidos is summarized in one word, FRESH.
Every Morning, we start from scratch!
- Guac made fresh daily
- Veggies cut fresh throughout the day
- Fresh not Frozen chicken & steak are sautéed in small batches several times daily
- Shrimp, Fish & Soya, & Tofu made fresh for every order
- Burrito Sauce & Hot Habanero Sauce Made in-house
- We use a traditional grill to toast the burritos to perfection & release the flavors, no presses here
- No Secrets ! Meals are deliciously cooked in open kitchen, right in front of our customers,
- Healthy alternative to the fast food restaurants without any additives or artificial flavors.
Over the years, we have introduced Salad Bowls, Quesadillas, and several vegan options.
We are also committed to being Eco Friendly and reducing our carbon footprint on the environment. In all of our restaurants, we use bio-degradable or recyclable bags, containers, energy efficient lighting, use local suppliers to reduce our packaging to minimize our waste & use recyclable materials where possible.
We also believe in giving back and supporting our local communities. Each year, we donate over 10,000 meals to local food banks in partnership with Feed Ontario.
Today, Burrito Bandidos has several locations throughout Ontario but our core values have remained the same. We have single & multi unit franchise opportunities available across Canada.